Monday, March 23, 2009

The idea

Since quite some months, I have been planning to get myself a break from everything. And what better way to take a break than to go on a bike trip through some of the best nature spots in India : Coastal Maharastra. What i really set me going is the combination of hills and sea offered by Coastal Maharastra. At first the idea sounded a bit undoable, but few minutes of googling convinced me that its not that risky either. Its surprising to see many people have done this Mumbai-Goa coastal route on bike. 

Needless to say, my wife opined that I had gone berserk when i told her about my IDEA. But then, I am from the stubborn lot. So, I would be going on this trip SOLO - making it more interesting. As of now, following is the plan:

Trip:   Mumbai to Goa.
Road: The coastal route, through the villages and pristine beaches of Konkan.
Duration: atleast 4-5 days, depending on the availibility of leave from my company.
When: No specific dates as of now but post monsoon (Sep-Oct'09).
ca-pub-1876392614323016

No comments:

Post a Comment